Leadership Program (I)
on Enterprise Agility
Subscribe to our newsletter and win a course worth $1500
Is this course for ?
Our Strategic Leadership Program is based on the expertise and research of the Enterprise Agility University and is designed to help individuals and teams develop a full range of critical skills to assist organizations to accelerate business change and adaptation in record time.
We use for our course the “M” Leadership Framework for Enterprise Agility©. “M” is not an evolution, but a revolution for leadership that enables individuals to build an organization that is always ready, always responsive, and always innovative.
This workshop is a highly experiential leadership development program that lets you explore who you are, how effective your team leadership style is, what is happening beneath the surface of individuals and organizational dynamics, and decipher the science behind it.
We place special emphasis on showing novel ways to activate the full potential in others and in yourself in complex environments with high resistance to change, political interests and the need for better strategies and products.
If you or people in the company are struggling to gain momentum with business strategy or change, find it hard to scale ideas and mindsets, or find high levels of resistance, then you should consider this course.
What you will Learn
of the Course
– Current challenges of market strategy and implementation in your company and why Enterprise Agility is crucial
– The need for advanced tactics that can positively support organizational readiness, responsiveness, and innovation
– The characteristics of an adaptive strategy and how communication strategies and dynamic mobility can support a more flexible company.
– The science behind a new kind of leadership to build a solid foundation in you and the organization
– How “M” framework can provide you with structural keys to rethink current situations and look for other solutions that support your strategy and tactics
– The ways the brain works in the face of change, how this can influence decisions, and how to acquire skills to accelerate change when exposed to hostile environments
– How to build a different kind of leadership charisma that enables to deal with difficult or complicated situations when the company face exponential market changes and challenges
– How to realign the business in record time during a market disruption, and how to increase business value and innovation without compromising the psychological safety of employees
– How to support the building of a self-sustaining culture that enables the establishment of actions that deliver robust and enduring capabilities in the face of exponential change
– The ELSA change model to enable the development of better communication strategies to accelerate employees’ alignment with the business and collective capabilities
Our Certified Strategic Leadership Program develops the understanding and skills to lead an organization exposed to unpredictable and rapidly changing markets. It also puts you through a selection of situations and insights to ensure you experience the most impact learning with a truly diverse group of global peers. This workshop will become a trusted resource, continue your learning journey, and surprise you in many unforeseen beneficial ways, both during the classroom experience and with work at home.
– 14 hours, two and a half hours per session to allow the participant to learn and practice the techniques.
– 3×30-minute additional consulting sessions after your exam to support your growth as a leader
– Other formats are also available for companies.
– The course includes the EXAM to become a Certified Strategic Leader in Enterprise Agility.
– You will receive one copy of Leading Exponential Change 2nd. edition in your language (English, Spanish, Portuguese).
– Slides, interactive whiteboards and other materials for the course.
– We use a state-of-the-art methodology and tool to teach all ours courses. We believe in neuroscience concepts to deliver great experiences.
– We also use a Whatsapp or Slack group to support participants during the course.
You will also receive 14 points to renew your certification with Scrum Alliance or PMI. After completing the first course and passing the exam, the student will receive the certificate Certified Strategic Leader (CSL). We believe that at this point the professional has valuable tools to be part of a influential leadership team.
Science Meets Organizational Change
Who should thiscourse?
– Executives, Managers, HR, Team Leaders
– Leadership Coaches
Whether you have been a manager, executive, or leader for 1 year or 10 years, this course brings new techniques and paradigms to influence, lead, and mobilize people in the face of market disruption. It also offers solid foundations on enterprise agility, resilience and practices to re-align a company in record time.
On the first day, we try to get everyone aligned. We focus on analyzing how exponentiality mobilizes the organization, you learn about response points, and we analyze the 6 principles of change.
You understand how leaders can add value to customers, to the business, and to employee well-being.
You also look at the differences between Agile, Business Agility and Enterprise Agility and the science behind leadership.
We provide a bird’s eye view of the “M” Leadership Framework so you understand the basics.
On the second day, we show you how to analyze highly changing situations and their characteristics from a leader’s perspective. You learn how to collectively sense the market, what structures are necessary to do so, and how to lead a fast and effective response in record time.
This is also the day we learn more about conflict resolution, what it is and how to increase organizational health with higher levels of mental agility and psychological safety.
Finally, we bring all of these concepts together by explaining what neuroplasticity is, how to change brain structures, and how this can help capture markets more efficiently, as well as create more innovation and better leadership in everyday situations.
Here you learn the 4 different awareness of consciousness of mental agility and how they can help modulate an emotional response.
You understand the way to create a mobilizing purpose and best practices based on our experience.
Here we focus on knowing the ELSA alignment framework and how to use it to increase communication effectiveness.
We end the day talking about regenerating cultures in Enterprise Agility and the BOIS model to influence change from a behavioral perspective.
Day four help you understand what to look for when discovering a strategy and how it can be designed to realign the business in record time.
In the first half of the day, you learn about the 8 areas of strategy and how a leader can make them actionable. In turn, you will understand more about the ATO model.
In the second part, you learn about influencing psychological and social aspects. This increases the company’s health and help mobilize teams so that they can collectively align their capabilities.
On this day you adquire the skills to identify the 5 types of agility, and to combine the knowledge learned on the previous days with new concepts. At the same time, you know more of the kind of promises that the leader needs to make at different levels to increase their impact and mobilize people. This is related to what “M” framework calls Charisma, and is a crucial aspect in organizations that are exposed to constant market changes.
The first half an hour of this day is a Q&A. The second hour is the EXAM, where 75% or higher is required to become a Certified Strategic Leader on Enterprise Agility.
No matter where you are in the world, you will have free access to our student platform. This will allow you to access course materials, articles on organizational change, and to be in contact with other professionals in the field and job offers. Regardless of the country in which the course is taken, our seminars are prepared to offer the same experience regardless of the country.
All Enterprise Agility University certified trainers have at least 10 years of experience in organizational change and undergo a rigorous selection and training process.