A new story, a new Community. Empowering people without barriers
People from the Enterprise Agility World Community are a fantastic group of professionals around the world who come from all walks of life but share one thing in common–they’re passionate about Enterprise Agility, organizational change, influencing companies, and sharing knowledge with others. From innovation to neuroscience of change, from new frameworks to new ways of doing things… this is the Enterprise Agility World Community!
Are you ready to join the EAW Community? It is FREE!
The Power of People
There are many benefits of becoming part of the Enterprise Agility World Community:
- Access to our neverending learning experience (monthly conference) where you learn the latest knowledge and approaches on organizational changes to take your career to the next level
- The opportunity to meet great people working on new theories and foundations for organizations beyond Agile and Business Agility
- Talk to Researchers who’re discovering new ways to build companies
- Discount on the ticket for our annual Enterprise Agility World Conference
- 10% discount on our courses and be part of special training sessions for chapter members
- Be recognized for your valuable contribution in promoting Enterprise Agility across the globe
- Make a difference in companies in your country or region by helping other change agents to improve
We teach to empower and learn
Every time we teach we also learn to be a better version of ourselves. We deliberately shift the focus away from ourselves and focus on empowering people with knowledge. Power does not derive from having a lot of knowledge, but from being able to spread it.
We innovate with empiricism
We always go the extra mile to know and provide people with the science that supports what we teach. Maybe it’s the neuroscience of change, maybe it’s psychology, but there is always scientific support for our ideas. Understanding why things happen is a good step towards evolving and expanding ideas.
We breathe and practice humility
Humility is one of the most powerful and important attributes of growth. Being humble helps build confidence and facilitates learning from others and oneself. These are key aspects of leadership and personal development. So we pay special attention to supporting the community with humility.
We are diversity
We support the community by considering, at every step, specific actions to empower ideas. Diversity of thought is crucial for feedback, broadening the ideas of others and evolving society.