As a privately held global learning and innovation company, we are constantly looking for new approaches to help communities address their challenges.
Enterprise Agility University has been actively supporting the community since COVID-19 started. These are some of the actions we have been doing to support the community:
- Our book Leading Exponential Change is now printed in India and Brazil and sold at a subsidized price to help local agile communities. These two countries have been greatly impacted by COVID.
- We have partnered with Agustin Varela Latin America, EvergreenPM Spain, and Edinburgh Agile organized 2 charity events for change agents. One in English and one in Spanish. We have donated $1000 to Uniced and Don Bosco in Latin America and Spain, and $4100 to UNICEF international.
- We actively support many Women in Agile initiatives. The latest research shows that covid has had a major impact on women’s groups.
- We have held nearly 30 free conferences and events on enterprise agility for 5 continents.
- Erich R. Bühler has also created a 30-hour free coaching initiative for those change agents who have lost their jobs.
- We have extended support to researchers who wish to conduct in-house research on our frameworks.
We continue to work to positively impact the world’s change community with various initiatives, and will be posting more news here shortly. We also monitor public health guidance provided by global health safety organizations and adapt how we can support you based on that guidance.
During this new normality, we have added the ability for our certified trainers to hold any of their classes (public or private) in a Live Virtual delivery mode using advanced tools that recreate the physical environment. This is in line with the way we see work being done in post-agile organizations.
Enterprise Agility University has extensively worked with our partners to uniquely address today’s complex training requirements without sacrificing the quality of instruction.
Our advanced Live Virtual format delivers similar benefits as our face-to-face training: expert instruction, a recreation of the physical environment, hands-on labs and exercises, peer-to-peer collaboration, and high-quality instructional material.
We have launched the organizational pill, short 5-minute videos for change agents. Available in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Italian. You can access them by clicking here.
We have also conducted several Webinars in both English and Spanish.
for our extended team
We maintain a cross-functional team focused on continuing standard business processes and developing response scenarios as required. We are strongly following thre guidance from global health organizations and local government agencies, and with consideration for local market conditions.
Enterprise Agility University is actively leading these initiatives as an extension of our commitment to provide new theories and ways of working and to deliver value to our students, community, trainers, and partners.
Join our Chapters
You can also support your community by creating a Chapter. A Chapter has volunteers that are a fantastic bunch of people around the world. They come from all walks of life but share one thing in common… they’re passionate about Enterprise Agility and sharing knowledge with others.
In return, for supporting the community and organizing small events free of charge, they will get all our support and become part of the Enterprise Agility University community.