Enterprise Agility (i)
Certified Change Consultant
Subscribe to our newsletter and win a course worth $1500
Is this course for ?
Agile Coaches, Consultants, HR, Scrum Masters, or anyone who wants to accelerate change in their company will find value in this course. It introduces new advanced ideas, concepts, and models to expand Agility across the whole organization.
If you or you team are struggling to get momentum with your company’s change, find hard to scale ideas and mindsets, or find high levels of resistance in your company, then you should consider this 17-hour course.
What you will Learn
of the Course
– Current challenges with market strategy, and execution across your organization.
– Different techniques when transformation/changing more traditional companies.
– How organizations can deliver value in disruptive markets while maintaining innovation.
– Most suitable organization structures and team design and analyze different approaches for alignment to end value delivery.
– The way the brain works during change and how it can become skilled in accelerating change across diverse organizational structures/silos.
– The impact of accelerated change on Leaders, Management, and Team members, and how to deal with it when facing disruptive markets.
– Why the five pillars of Enterprise Agility are the foundations to designing a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables actionable actions to establish solid, long-lasting ability to deliver change.
The Enterprise Agility Foundations (I) course develops understanding and skills in change leadership techniques to be leveraged by Organizational Leaders, Change-Agents, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and HR talent in a variety of large-scale contexts. During the course, you will be able to practice in your company what you are learning during the course and share it with the trainer in the class to get feedback and improve ideas.
Attendance is required on all six sessions of the online Enterprise Agility Foundations course (as listed above) to undertake the assessment and obtain the certification.
We use state-of-the-art tools to teach this workshop. We don’t use Zoom, Skype, or Microsoft Teams.
– 17 hours, once a week to allow the participant to learn and practice the techniques.
– Other formats are also available for companies.
– The course includes the EXAM to become a Certified Change Consultant.
– You will receive one copy of Leading Exponential Change 2nd. edition in your language (English, Spanish, Portuguese).
– Slides, interactive whiteboards and other materials for the course.
– We use a state-of-the-art methodology and tool to teach all ours courses. We believe in neuroscience concepts to deliver great experiences.
– We also use a Whatsapp or Slack group to support participants during the course.
You will also get 16 points to renew your certification with Scrum Alliance or PMI. Description for the other courses will come soon. After completing the first course and passing the exam, the student will obtain the Certified Change Consultant (CCC) certificate. We believe that at this point the professional will have valuable tools to be part of a transformation team.
Science Meets Organizational Change
Who should thiscourse?
– Change Consultants, Organizational Leaders, Scrum Masters, HR
– Transformation Executives, Enterprise Agile Coaches
Whether you have worked in organizational change at 1 year or 10, this course brings new techniques to cope with market disruptions, create innovation, and increase the flexibility and resilience of the company. It develops understanding and skills in change leadership techniques to be leveraged by Organizational Leaders, Change-Agents, Scrum Masters, Product Owners in a variety of large-scale contexts.
This first day helps all students align if they have no prior knowledge of enterprise agility, and allows them to learn the fundamentals of the more traditional ways to create flexible and resilient companies.
The six principles for change, technical agility strategies, practices for dealing with exponential change are also key during this first day. The student will also learn how to create the fundamentals of organizational alignment to maximize innovation and business value delivered.
Finally, the participant will become aware of the rationale behind the need for true enterprise agility.
This day focuses on learning the five types of change tactics. This allows students to maximize their impact and influence on people’s behaviors so that more innovation and business value can be sustainably delivered to the customer.
Topics related to organizational psychology, culture, and how to work with teams with variable or low motivation so that they can achieve their goals will be explored deeply.
The student will also learn good practices when there are teams with great diversity, and the relationship between business value and organizational health.
This is the first day where advanced concepts of the neuroscience of change are explained and connected to new change frameworks, ready to be used in the company.
New enterprise agility strategies to help companies that are late adopters, or where there is a high resistance to change are revealed.
Here, the student also learns the fundamentals of what happens in employees’ minds during different aspects of a company’s transformation, so they can make better decisions regarding which change strategies to implement.
The participant will also understand the relationship between change and the neuroscience of change, and learn an innovative and powerful framework that enables comfortably working with individuals with different types of resistance to change.
The fourth day focuses on enterprise agility concepts related to rapid alignment, which minimizes conflict in teams or organizations.
Here, we will show crucial concepts for fostering resilient companies. Themes include mental agility, neuroplasticity, and how to use new techniques to increase people’s flexibility, so that they can also have better emotional management when exposed to disruptive changes.
This session allows the connection of the concepts learned during the previous 4 sessions. It also shows a comprehensive model for enterprise agility that makes it possible to create powerful change strategies.
Here, the change consultant will recognize how best to create a change plan that consistently aligns with the organization’s strategy. This will accelerate the adoption of change and enable employees to have low resistance and high motivation while also maintaining low levels of conflict in the teams.
During this final day, the student will also learn about social agility to maintain high levels of knowledge fluency, and remote work theories.
At the end of this day, the consultant will be prepared to take the organization to a new level.
Throughout the course, the participant also learns how to measure their company’s business agility.
The first hour of this day is a Q&A on different situations.
The second hour is the EXAM, where 75% or higher is required to become a Certified Change Consultant.
No matter where you are in the world, you will have free access to our student platform. This will allow you to access course materials, articles on organizational change, and to be in contact with other professionals in the field and job offers. Regardless of the country in which the course is taken, our seminars are prepared to offer the same experience regardless of the country.
All Enterprise Agility University certified trainers have at least 10 years of experience in organizational change and undergo a rigorous selection and training process.