The benefits of the Arrow model include providing leaders with a clear model for neurodiversity and linking it to business growth, empowering change consultants and HR professionals to enable people in the organization to increase levels of flexibility and resiliente.
The Arrow Model is the first one that connects clear business outcomes (financial, customer impact, social, etc) with neurodiversity. It enables leaders to measure the business impact of neurodiversity on the organization and helps them clarify the importance of neurodiversity and inclusion. The Arrow Model is a critical framework that can help organizations deal with uncertainty and accelerate innovation. It's not an optional consideration, but rather a necessary foundation for success in today's rapidly changing business environment.
It also facilitates the transition to the new models of Enterprise Agility while fostering diversity and neurodiversity, building people and organizations that are always ready, always responsive, and always innovative, and providing a solid scientific foundation for understanding the impact of diversity and neurodiversity. In addition, the Arrow Model is open to anyone in the world to use and strengthen their organization and a crucial part of the NeuroXprofiles and the Enterprise Agility Collective Capabilities Model.
"Neuro Exponential Profiles (NEP) is a tool that helps organizations understand the unique patterns of behavior and cognitive processing styles, or neuro profiles, of individuals and groups. These patterns, or superpowers, influence how individuals and groups respond to accelerated change and challenges, and can be used by organizations to increase their flexibility and resilience in the face of high uncertainty and rapid change. The goal of NEP is to help companies identify and leverage these unique patterns to reduce stress on people and improve the value they provide to the organization over time."
One of the key benefits of the Arrow model is its focus on flexibility through a holistic approach to organizational resilience that goes beyond traditional agile methods.
By embracing diversity and neurodiversity as key components of Enterprise Agility models, organizations can create a more dynamic and responsive culture that is better able to manage uncertainty and change. Do you know the benefits?
1. Provide leaders with a clear model for diversity and connecting it with outcomes that support business growth.
2. Empowers change consultants, HR professionals, and others to empower people in the organization.
3. Enables the transition from Agile or Business Agility to Enterprise Agility and helping organizations face high uncertainty while promoting diversity and Neurodiversity.
4. Build people and organizations that are always ready, always responsive, and always innovative.
5. Offers a solid scientific foundation for understanding the impact of diversity and neurodiversity.
6. It is an open model so everyone in the world canuse and strengthen their organization.
You can get our free traing on the Arrow Mode, click below.