Certified Enterprise Agility Leadership for Teams
- Check that students prepared the final presentation.
- Check that you have filled in the Payment Form and Exam Request and sent it to [email protected]
- Exercise 1: 10 minutes Q&A. No materials needed.
- Exercise 2: Exam, 45 minutes, 25 questions.
If a student fails the exam, you should reschedule with Enterprise Agility University. Each student can take an exam up to 2 times and must pay $50 for the additional ones.
1st block Q&A is the last opportunity to ask questions.
2nd block EXAM, 45 minutes. This is the page for your students to access the exam.
Important Points About The Exam
- They should introduce the registered email and their password (same as their email)
If the password doesn’t work, they can click Forgot Password to get a new one. On the main page of the exam there’s a link under the button.
If the exam freezes, the student can click refresh without losing the questions already answered. It’s important that you mention this point before the exam.
Once Logged Into the Exam
- The student should click in here on the Upcoming Exams and Take the Exam Button after
- Students are given the overall percentage of questions answered correctly or incorrectly, but not the details of the questions answered correctly or incorrectly.
- If a student fails the exam, you should reschedule with Enterprise Agility University. Each student can take an exam up to 2 times and must pay $50 for the additional ones.
Click on the folders to access the Trainer and Students Materials
Remember that students already have a copy of the Student materials within the Student Place.
Video with some recommendations for the exam.
Click here to access to the trainer’s slides